As a growing school we always welcome applications from ambitious and driven candidates who are looking to further or start their teaching career in an outstanding setting. Visit our Current Vacancies page to see current opportunities.
We welcome visits from prospective teachers and those interested in training opportunities at the College; we are 30 seconds from Queens Road Peckham station, accessible by both Southern and Overland trains.
We love to have people visit to see how our outstanding school operates. Our boys are fantastic tour guides (as well as excellent students!) and they will happily give visitors the inside story about our school, the quality of teaching and our outstanding facilities.
St Thomas the Apostle College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
There are many benefits of working at St Thomas the Apostle, these include:
- Excellent student behaviour freeing up teachers to teach for the duration of each lesson
- Outstanding facilities
- New, modern, light and airy building
- Support for training and development
- Commiitment to staff wellbeing including annual staff wellbeing day
- Excellent public transport links
- Free onsite parking
- Safe and secure cycle storage
- Free use of the school gym
- Free use of the school swimming pool
- Free lunches for staff
- Pastries on a Friday morning
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff social events